- Rapid heartbeat
- Dry mouth
- Shortness of breath
- Stomach churning
- Chest pains
- Do you stand on a chair at the sight of a spider?
- Are your children being influenced by your behaviour?
- Are your holidays ruined at the thought of flying?
- Are enclosed spaces a nightmare for you?
- Is a trip to the dentist full of anxiety?
- Being frozen unable to move with heights?
Phobias affect many people having a massive impact on their lives and are usually caused by a single stressful or traumatic event or can be learnt from a family member. I’m constantly told by people with phobias that they know the spider is not dangerous, yet they still panic if they see one.
- Imagine enjoying the flight – it is part of the holiday or the job.
- The dentist and hairdressers are a time to relax.
- Spiders are just spiders. Check if you have a spider phobia?
How does hypnotherapy help?
Hypnotherapy can help by identifying the root cause of the phobia then breaking the emotional response associations to its triggering event so that it no longer bothers you just get on with whatever you were doing.
Hypnotherapy, NLP and EFT work to desensitise the event and reprogram your response behaviour allowing you to get on enjoying life.
To find out more or book an appointment call Doreen on 01628 675400 or 07969 782666 or if you prefer just e-mail email@example.com