- What would it mean to you to be a NON-SMOKER?
- What would your lungs feel like?
- What would your skin look like?
- How would your clothes smell?
Go on write them down right now.
If you’re like most smokers I talk to, you will have tried unsuccessfully to stop smoking many times. One important point to bear in mind is that on average most smokers have tried to quit at least seven times before succeeding, and on this journey you’ve probably tried patches, gum, cutting down, tablets and last but not least, will power.
Usually the last port of call for most smokers is hypnotherapy. Yet it’s one of the most successful ways to quit smoking as it helps break the associations and habits of cigarettes by dealing directly with your subconscious. When there is conflict between the conscious and subconscious mind the subconscious mind wins every time. This is where hypnotherapy makes the changes you want in your life. http://www.quit4life.biz
What happens when you stop smoking
Most smokers know about the dangers of smoking – namely lung cancer, heart disease, impotence, fertility problems. Yet do you know how quickly the body starts to heal itself once you stop smoking?
• 20 minutes your blood pressure and pulse rate decrease
• 8 hours your lung function increases, as carbon monoxide is eliminated from the body
• 24 hours the risk of you having a heart attack is falling
• 48 hours your risk of lung cancer stops increasing and begins to decrease
• 72 hours nicotine is eliminated from your body
• 2 to 21 weeks your blood circulation improves
• 3 to 9 months that annoying coughing and wheezing decline. Lung function increases by up to 10%
• 1 year: Risk of a heart attack falls to about half that of a smoker
As well as the health benefits, there are also the financial benefits for you to consider. If you smoke a pack of 20 cigarettes a day, you’re going to be around £2000+ per year better off.
How does Hypnotherapy help?
This program includes the use of cognitive behavioural therapy, NLP, solutions focused therapy, EFT and hypnotherapy.
You will be thought Self-hypnosis to support yourself.
To find out more or book an appointment call Doreen on 01628 675400 or 07969 782666 or if you prefer just e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org